Beam Clamps / Clips
FM24 - Knock-on Beam Clamp for Flanges 1/8" - 1/4" ThickNow Only $0.87 (each) Regular Price $1.11
FM58 - Knock-on Beam Clamp for Flanges 5/16" - 1/2" ThickNow Only $0.93 (each) Regular Price $1.11
HOK-24 - Knock-On Beam Clamp for Flanges 1/8 - 1/4" ThickNow Only $0.40 (each) Regular Price $0.55
HOK-58 - Knock-On Beam Clamp for Flanges 5/16" - 1/2" ThickNow Only $0.45 (each) Regular Price $0.62
PBC - Heavy Duty Screw-on Beam Clamp for Flanges Up to 1/2" ThickNow Only $0.74 Regular Price $0.95
Steel Beam Clamps / Clips
In engineering, everything starts with conception, planning and design; a beam clamp is not an exception. In particular, a beam clamp’s design largely depends on the safety requirements, type of material used or supported load. Popular materials used in fabricating beam clamps include common metallic materials such as steel, iron, and anti-corrosive treated metals, including stainless steel, zinc plated iron, zinc plated steel, etc.
- Steel Beam Clamps: Steel has good tensile strength, making it possible to produce highly durable and robust beam clamps. However, it is more expensive when compared to an iron beam clamp.
- Zinc-plated Steel Beam clamps: Zinc-plated beam clamps provide high applicability where exposure to harsh weather or environmental conditions is non-avoidable. The beam clamp is rust-free and has high corrosion resistance.
What Steel Beam Clamps / Clips do we sell?
The market is full of different beam clamps designed for various sizes of threaded rods and flange thickness. Let’s take a look at some of the options.
Hammer-on Steel Beam Camps
The hammer-on beam clamp comes in different sizes to cater for the flanges' thickness, rod thickness and length of threaded impressions. It is generally designed to hold flanges with thickness ranging from 1/8" to ¼" and assembled to a Rod hanger with ¼" – 20 threaded impressions. If you are looking for hammer-on beam clamps, we have very high-quality ones here at Hookandhanger.com. You can choose from various specifications like:
- HOK24 Hammer-on beam clamp for flanges 1/8" - 1/4" thick assembled to 14TI Rod hanger with 1/4"-20 threaded impressions. . There is another HOK24 hammer-on beam clamp with the same thickness as the former but with a 38TI Rod hanger and 3/8"-16 threaded impressions.
- HOK58 Hammer-on beam clamp for flanges 5/16" - 1/2" thick assembled to 14TI Rod hanger with 1/4"-20 threaded impressions. If you want the one with more threaded impressions, you can go for HOK58 Hammer-on beam clamp assembled to 38TI Rod hanger with 3/8"-16 threaded impressions.
- HOKFMP beam clamp used on beams with thickness ranging from 1/8" to ½" flanges. The only necessary tool for its installation is a hammer. To install, drive the beam clamp into place by directly hitting it with a hammer. This threaded rod beam clamp is designed to accommodate standard ¼” – 20 or #10 – 24 threaded bridle rings, standard drive rings, and unthreaded bridle rings. Similarly, it provides support for drive rings or bridle rings from the flange.
Knock-on Steel Beam Clamps
This beam clamp is made of high-quality spring steel and provided with a zinc and aluminum flake coating. The coating offers protection against harsh weather and also makes the beam clamp eco-friendly. The beam clamps are RoHS compliant; RoHS relates to the European Directive regarding the Restriction of Hazardous Substances. It ensures that the environmental effect and health impacts of electronic appliances and accessories are safe for use. Some of the specifications you can buy include:
- Knock-on beam clamp for flanges 1/8" - 1/4" thick (also, 5/16" - 1/2" thick) with two 1/4-20 threaded impressions.
- There is another type of Knock-on beam clamp for use with j-hooks. The hole in the clamp can accommodate a jack chain, ceiling wire or a 1/4" bolt. This product is available for flanges 1/8" - 1/4 thick (as well as 5/16" - 1/2" thick), such as I-beam flanges.
Screw-on Adjustable Beam Clamps
This is made from high-quality zinc plated steel. It is a fully adjustable beam clamp designed with a ¼" x 20 threaded holes tapped on the side and bottom of the clamp. This beam clamp can support flanges with as much as ½" thick diameter.
Spring steel beam clamp
This is a specially designed adjustable beam clamp that gives easy installation to beam flanges from 1/8" to ½" thick. Similarly, it supports ¼" and 3/8" threaded rods, S-hooks, electrical boxes, conduits as well as bridle rings. It can conveniently accommodate standard ¼" – 20 or #10-24 threaded bridle rings. Furthermore, the spring steel beam clamp is RoHS compliant and can be easily adapted as both lightweight-heavyweight alternatives to malleable clamps to support various components of beams. J-Hooks, bridle rings and conduit clips, among others, are some of the common applications included.
Safe Use of Beam Clamps / Clips
As you use threaded rod beam clamps, structural beam clamps and other clamps, there are some crucial points you must keep in mind to guarantee your safety and ensure the clamps work correctly. They are as follows:
- Inspect the beam clamps before using, handling or storing.
- Ensure that the beam width is suitable for the clamp; do not force a clamp onto an unsuitable beam. This is why you need to ensure that the clamp is the correct size for the beam.
- Check the clamp for damage or wear, especially at the shackle and hinge attachment points.
Why Choose Hookandhanger for your Beam Clamps?
Hookandhanger only uses the highly professional beam clamps manufactured by Doc’s Industries and all clamps are made in the USA. Our clamps have the following benefits:
Adaptable: They are readily applicable to diverse load conditions ranging from lightweight to heavyweight to support various beam components.
Adjustable: Depending on the rod's thickness, our beam clamps can be easily adjusted to fit flange thickness and threaded rods.
Lightweight: The beam clamps are designed to be light in weight with thin cross-sections that facilitate ease of carriage, handling and installation.
Affordable: We offer cost-effective prices without compromising quality
Durable: All our beam clamps are highly durable. They have a long-lasting lifespan because they are made with quality materials right from the beginning