5" I-LAG™ Screw
The W500CZP I-LAG™ screw (eye lag screw) is designed to fasten ceiling wire or jack chain to wood surfaces.
This is the 100-pack version of the W500MZP.
Pair with a Lagmaster® Pole Tool to hang ceiling wire or jack chain quickly and safely from the ground.
The W500CZP features RoHS Compliant Eco-friendly electroplated zinc finish free of oily residue.
It is recommended for indoor applications only.
Designed to be used in tension applications only.
Packaged in boxes of 100 and master cartons of 10 X 100 PCS.
- RoHS Compliant Eco-friendly Electroplated zinc finish free of oily residue
- May be installed from the ground using a Lagmaster® pole tool
- Overall length 5″
- Threads: 1/4″ Nominal – Type A with 1-1/2″ of thread
- May be pre-tied to ceiling wire or jack chain
- Packaged in boxes of 100 and master cartons of 10 X 100 PCS (Sold by weight)
- Box weight TBD lbs., master carton weight TBD lbs.
- Pallet quantity TBD master cartons
- American Recovery Act Complaint
- Manufactured at an ISO 9001 approved factory
- Designed in California, Made in Taiwan