6" I-LAG™ Screw - 100 pcs
The W600CZP I-LAG™ screw (eye lag screw) is designed to fasten ceiling wire or jack chain to wood surfaces.
Pair with a Lagmaster® Pole Tool to hang ceiling wire or jack chain quickly and safely from the ground.
The W600CZP features RoHS Compliant Eco-friendly electroplated zinc finish free of oily residue.
It is recommended for indoor applications only.
Designed to be used in tension applications only.
Packaged in boxes of 100 and master cartons of 10 X 100 PCS.
- RoHS Compliant Eco-friendly Electroplated zinc finish free of oily residue
- May be installed from the ground using a Lagmaster® pole tool
- Overall length 6″
- 100 PCS Box
- Weight = 4.7 lbs. (5 lbs.)
- Dimensions: 6-1/8″ X 3-3/4″ X 2-3/4″ (7″ X 4″ X 3″)
- Master Carton 10 X 100 PCS
- Weight = 48.05 (49 lbs.)
- Dimensions: 19-1/2″ X 13-1/4″ X 4″ (20″ X 14″ X 4″)
- Threads: 1/4″ Nominal – Type A with 1-1/2″ of thread
- May be pre-tied to ceiling wire or jack chain
- Packaged in boxes of 100 and master cartons of 10 X 100 PCS (Sold by weight)
- Box weight TBD lbs., master carton weight TBD lbs.
- Pallet quantity TBD master cartons
- American Recovery Act Complaint
- Manufactured at an ISO 9001 approved factory
- Designed in California, Made in Taiwan