Screw Gun Extension Pole
The patented SGP™ Screw Gun Pole is the ultimate extension tool for overhead fastening applications. The universal saddle fits most screw guns with collated magazine attachments. The SGP™ is the most efficient and effective tool of its kind. Use it to install drywall or self-drilling screws safely from the ground. The SGP™ telescoping pole tool is recommended for heights up to 12’.
- Compact design – fits into tight spaces
- Cast aluminum saddle fits most screw guns Features
- 2” long Vyafoam comfort grip
- Light-weight telescopic aluminum pole tool with 2” fine incremental height adjustments
WARNING: AVOID POWER LINES – maintain a minimum of 10 ft. (3m) from all electrical lines.
As low as $272.12 (each)
- Universal saddle fits most screw guns on the market including: Dewalt®, Makita®, Milwaukee® & Hilti®
- Improves safety by keeping you and your employees on the ground.
- Recommended for ceilings up to 12’
- Perfect for applications that are unfit for scissor lifts, such as in between pre-installed ceiling grid, pipes, cables or above stairs
- Two telescopic sections of black anodized aircraft quality aluminum tubing
- Hands free system allows you to grip the pole with both hands which increases stability and safety
- The SGP™ is designed to work with modern screw guns that automatically activate when upward pressure is applied and deactivates the when pressure is removed
- Capable of height adjustments in increments as small as 2”
- SGP-3 weight is 3.4 lbs. & SGP-4 is 3.85 lbs. (does not include the weight of the screw gun)
- Made in the USA with global components
COMPATIBLE MODELS TAB:
- Hilti® SD 5000-A22 w/ Magazine attachment
- DeWALT® DCF620 w/ DCF6202 Magazine attachment
- Milwaukee® M18 Fuel 2866-20 w/ Magazine attachment 49-20-0001
- Makita° XSF03 w/ Magazine attachment 01519
Write Your Own Review